If you are a student in Middle School or High School, we want to invite you to join us for our 2018 Youth Ski Trip! Here are the details you need to know!
When is the trip?
January 12-15, 2018. This is MLK Weekend.
Where are we going?
We will be going to Winterplace, West Virginia.
How much does it cost?
The base price for this trip is $325 per student. However, trips like this are a little more complicated since each student will build their own ski trip package. Each student will have to decide between regular skis, ski blades, snowboards, tubing, lessons, etc. As a result, the final price for most students will change once upgrades are added or discounts are applied. These options will be selected at our first meeting in October.
What does the base price include?
The base price of $325 includes travel, lodging, all meals (except food on the way there and food on the way home), regular skis, a two-day lift ticket, a long sleeve ski trip shirt, and devotional material.
When is money due?
- Sunday, October 1st - Each student owes a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Sunday, December 3rd - Final balances are due.
Are we doing any fundraisers?
Yes. On Sunday, October 1st, our students will serve a BBQ lunch to help raise money for this trip. The only students who can participate in this fundraiser are the students who have signed up for the ski trip.
When are the meetings?
- Sunday, October 8th - At this meeting, each student will build their ski trip package. This will determine your final price.
- Sunday, December 3rd - At this meeting, we will fill out all of the necessary paperwork and sign waivers. We will also get fitted for our boots and skis.
- Sunday, January 7th - At this meeting, we will go over our final details and rules for the trip.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
If you have additional questions, please contact Pastor Reid. You can reach him at the church office (803.327.7119), or through email by clicking HERE.