We are so glad that you are considering joining us for worship! Here are a few things that you can expect when you arrive on our church campus.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
- We are located on Dave Lyle Boulevard across the street from Northside Elementary School. We are about one mile east from downtown Rock Hill.
- If you would like to find us with your GPS, our physical address is 1140 Curtis Street, Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730. Click HERE to see us on Google Maps.
- If you still need help finding our church campus, feel free to call our office at (803) 327-7119.
- When you arrive on our church campus, make your way to the west side of our buildings for our main parking lot.
- If you have physical limitations and need help getting into our Sanctuary, please pull around to the front of the Sanctuary. Our deacons will be ready to help you get out of your vehicle and into the building.
- If you are an expecting mother, we have multiple spots that are reserved for you close to our Nursery & Preschool building (this building has the covered drop-off).
WHERE TO GO
- If you have a small child, our Nursery & Preschool building is the one with the covered drop-off.
- If you have a child in elementary school, middle school, or high school, those ministries meet in the building next to our church playground. Our Elementary Ministry meets on the second floor (which is where you enter from the church playground), and our Student Ministry meets on the third floor.
- Our adult ministries meet in multiple locations across our church campus. When you arrive, someone from our Welcome Team will be glad to help you find your way!
- We gather for worship in our Sanctuary, which is in the center of our church campus with a steeple on top.
- Each service will last about one hour.
- We begin and end each service singing songs about how great our God is.
- Since God's word is central to everything we do, you will hear a challenging message from God's word every week.
- We believe that prayer is important, and will have times of prayer in each service.
- We collect an offering during each service to give people an opportunity to support the church. However, many people prefer to give online or through text.
- You can learn about our online giving by clicking HERE.
- You can learn about our text giving by clicking HERE.
- If you come to our traditional service at 9:00 AM, most people like to dress up.
- If you come to our modern service at 11:00 AM, it is much more relaxed. So, dress however it is comfortable for you!
- During our Sunday morning Bible study at 10:10 AM and our 11:00 AM worship service, our Nursery and Preschool ministries are ready to serve your kids!