Northside is located right between Winthrop University and York Technical College. Our church recognizes the importance of where God has placed us, and as a result, we have a growing college ministry for these young adults. If you'd like to find out more about us or be added to the email or text message list, please contact us by clicking HERE.
- Sunday mornings - Our group gathers every Sunday morning at 10:10 AM in the room next to the choir room for Bible study. We are studying through the entire Bible using the Gospel Project curriculum.
- Sunday evenings - Our group meets the first three Sunday evenings each month at 6:30 PM for small group discipleship. During this time, we discuss the sermon, enjoy light snacks, and have a time for fellowship and Bible study together.
We also grab lunch together every 4th Sunday after the 11:00 Worship Service. We hope you will join us!
Phase 2 College and Career Events:
- August 27th: Kickoff Party
- October 29th: Service Project
- December 3rd: Christmas Party
Northside is building strong families by giving college students a place to call home away from home. Northside families will be paired with a student for the semester and periodically invite them over for meals, give them a quiet place to hang out away from campus, meet up for coffee, grab lunch, or whatever!
Student Sign Up Click HERE.
Adoptive Family Sign Up Click HERE.