- Am I actively listening and joyfully following?
- Have I checked in with God today?
- Who am I engaging with the Gospel?
- Am I giving more than I'm receiving?
- Who is closer to Christ by being close to me?
- If my life were a movie, what would it be rated?
If our mission is "Building Strong Families," then how do we know when we are successful? We have to know what we are aiming at! That is the purpose of these mission measures. They will help us stay on target with our mission. Rather than evaluating simple metrics like attendance and cash flow, we have decided to get a little more personal. We have developed six different questions to help people evaluate their walk with the Lord! As a result of these questions, we believe that we can more accurately measure success.